Humor columnist Morris Workman shares his "odd-servations" and twisted perspectives on small-town living, national news, sports, and societal whims. His wit and gentle satire are designed to make you smile, make you laugh, and mostly, make you think.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Unveiling

Well, folks, I would like to once again thank Alison, Brad, Ken, Luke, Michelle, Scott, and Ted for their guidance regarding the Sports Blog.
I spent the weekend re-vamping the Workman Chronicles website (not the blog…as my dad would say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it).
As part of the facelift, the address has changed (www.mesquedia.com, although www.morrisworkman.com will still work).
I have also done away with the Phantom of the Cineplex blog, and will de-activate the DVT Sports Blog by June 30.
Again, I want to thank those who took the time and cared enough to comment.
Now, on with the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home